Qualification : (BCA/B.Sc. (IT/CS) / PGDCA M.sc (IT/CS) /MCM /MCA only
Training : 3 days (Pune)
Salary : Rs. 6000/- per month
Location : Nasik
- • Fresher’s with any academic score are eligible.
- • Candidates well versed in Application Software’s/LAN/WAN/PC Computer Application, Working proficiency on Office Suite will be preferred.
- • Good Marathi Communication Skills is must
- • Good on technical skills : OS, MS- Office, hardware, virus, application installation + troubleshooting
- • Basic troubleshooting experience needed along with knowledge on Linux Operating System
- • Knowledge of Software Installation
- • Troubleshooting the Hardware and Software problems
Salary : Rs. 10000-15000/
Job Location : Nashik
- • Should be familiar with ASP.net Stack with C# and SQL server.
- • Should be familiar with Visual Studio 2010/2012 IDE.
- • All projects will be in the ASP.net MVC (Model View Controller) Patern and MVVM patern.
- • The database will be MS SQL Server 2012
- • The typical architecture will be
- • HTML5, CSS3. Jquery, AJAX in Front end
- • C# for all coding with Object Oriented Principals
- • Entity Framework 5.0, Code first or Database first approach
- • MS SQL 2012/2008 for data storage
- • HR Manager (Female) – 2 yrs exp - 15,000-20000/-
- • Asst. IT Manager – 2 yrs exp – 20000-25000/-
- • Team Leaders – 1 year exp – 12000-15000/-
- • Agents – 0-6 months exp – 6000-12000/-
- • Night shifts only.
- • Pick up and drop facility available.
- • 1 year bond
uts (Universal Training Solutions) is a pioneer in imparting comprehensive Online Education has appointed D|Source as a Information Center for Nasik Location. Uts is promoted by industry experts who have made imparting education the mission of their life. uts, with its large academic base offers flexible Online courses, in alliance with Universities and Institutions, with end-to-end Online support that is focused on transforming ordinary to extraordinary, through its passion for excellence in education.
uts provides a complete solution to the problems that are often faced by the learners while opting for online education.
The learners miss the student and academic support that colleges offer them. For any queries, doubts and issues faced during the learning process, there is no-one to talk to, no-one who can address their problems or help them with a solution. They also have to submit various assignments & take examinations in writing, since the colleges and universities are not 100% Online.
uts is 100% Online that includes Online assignments and Online examinations.
D|Source & uts together can help Working Professionals of Nashik enhance their career opportunities by enrolling for Distance Education Programs.
A workshop on “How to crack and campus interview “was conducted in K.K.Wagh College of engineering & research
Interview Skills Trainer Ms. Dipali Salve & Job Expo Expert Mr. Subhash Trivedi along with Alpana Shah conducted a seminar on “How to crack campus interview” in KK Wagh College of Engineering & Research. The event was conducted for BE Computers, Electronics & Communication & MCA students on 16th Sep 2013. Around 270 students attended the session and were overwhelmed with the knowledge and facts they received from the team members of D|Source.
The college has best IT companies visiting every year for college campus but returns with a few selection, hence the Training & Placement Officer – Mr. Shahbadkar has decided to impart training to his current batches on Recruitment & Selection procedure and Interview skills.
D|Source is in the process of helping these job aspirants become ready for future challenges by imparting such seminars and regular training programs to increase the student’s chances of selection in the coming Campus Placements.
Similar kinds of workshops are conducted by D|Source in Sandip Foundation, NIIT, SC Technologies, Nasik.